Udyen Jain & Associates (UJA) was set up as a chartered accountancy firm in 1996 by Mr Udyen Jain. Today, UJA has grown to be a full service multi advisory and chartered accountant firm with a presence in India, with partnerships in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, UAE and Vietnam.
UJA provides a one window solution to international companies wishing to set up and be successful in India and advises Indian companies wanting to grow globally. Visioning and strategic business planning are some of the tools to help them with a breakthrough from traditional structures.
We provide Market Assessment, Entity Formation, Audit, Taxation, Legal, Advisory and critical functions like HR, Recruitment and Marketing.
A dynamic leadership and a vibrant team that is cross functional, multidisciplinary and domain expertise which help to ensure impeccable service to our clients.
- To be the most sought-out and trusted partner to international companies who are keen to build their business in India; and Indian companies wishing to grow globally.
- To be a symbol of trust, partnership and empowerment.
- To attract and retain the best talent; those who are committed, passionate, driven and with a belief in our core values.
By delivering the highest quality of audit, taxation, legal and advisory services and partner them on their path to profitable growth.
Our relationships with our clients are built on our core values and we will engage in constructive collaboration.
They are our most important asset and UJA will foster and nurture talent, and encourage leadership.
Core Values - Our 4Ps
Professionalism – specialized domain knowledge that is up to date, finding innovative solutions to problems, impeccable service delivery, which is time bound. Trust and integrity defines our professionalism. We are also very committed to accountability for all our actions.
Perfection – we are always raising the bar and setting high performance standards in a business that leaves no room for mediocrity.
Pro-action – efficient project management, long term planning, foreseeing bottlenecks and preempting problems help us in being proactive.
Passion – going beyond the brief, excelling at what we do, with a lot of interest, questing to innovate, explore and develop resourcefulness and with an optimistic approach to work.
Our Core Strengths
- UJA de-risks market entry and offers international and domestic investors an understanding of what is required to succeed in a new market.
- An excellent understanding of what international companies need, to grow in India. Our clients are a testimony to this.
- A highly experienced and professional team consisting of specialists in Banking, Direct Taxation, Audit, Transfer Pricing, Corporate Law, Internal Audit, HR and Marketing.
- A pan India presence.
- An international partner network.
- Well networked with chambers of commerce and industry.