Gestion de projet
Every organization is unique and operates and functions within diverse parameters. Whether an organization is looking to gain entry into the Indian markets, expand it’s current operations, outsource or offshore it’s business functions or add value to it’s business, UJA provides customized and tailor made solutions to meet the requirements of the organization.
UJA fournit des services d'assistance tout au long du cycle de vie du projet, depuis le lancement jusqu’à la conclusion du projet en passant par la planification, la mise en œuvre, le suivi et la supervision de celui-ci. Tout au long du projet, nos équipes interviennent au bon moment pendant le processus en offrant des services tels que la gestion temporaire et les opérations, la mise en place de l'installation, le recrutement de cadres, l'identification de partenaires, de fournisseurs, de prestataires de services pour la chaîne d'approvisionnement et de services de logistique. UJA assiste les entreprises pendant la phase de mise en marché en aidant à la configuration du pipeline de vente, l’identification des distributeurs, des partenaires de distribution, des prestataires de services tels que les agences de marketing digital, les agences de publicité, etc.
We at UJA partner with organizations interested in setting up greenfield projects. We work with organizations right from conceptualizing to implementing greenfield set-ups.
Our step-wise approach is as under -
- To identify locations and evaluate these to strategically match the proposed business plan/future expansion plans and other criteria’s
- Provide end to end support to get land from government agencies. Manage applicable regulatory approvals from the government departments. Co-ordination with government departments for ensuring clear titles.
- Assist in obtaining environmental licenses, fire approvals, factory licenses and other necessary permissions to reduce the time between land acquisition and setting up commercial activities.
Such projects require specialized consultants, various teams that need to collaborate and develop the action plan.
Temporary Management / Ongoing support
At UJA, we understand the organizations business needs and their goals and accordingly provide a range of advisory and compliance services to support business growth. We provide end to end solutions in areas covering – financial accounting, payroll processing services, company secretarial services, legal services, human resource management, audit and assurance services, direct and indirect compliances, marketing support and so on.
Our dedicated support team comprises of – chartered accountants, company secretaries, lawyers, MBA’s, marketing professionals with requisite technical skills and knowledge to provide a complete and tailor made solutions to suit client requirements.
UJA provides Temporary Management Support to clients. Management would include Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing and Operations on a day to day basis
Go-To-Market strategy (GTM)
A GTM strategy action plan defines how an organization will reach it’s target customers in order to maximize it’s revenue and profitability. A GTM strategy typically defines – distribution and marketing channels for the organization to reach it’s target customers, client relationship management initiatives.
UJA understands this needs of customers and assists them in their GTM phase. Depending upon client requirements, we provide services like - setting up the sales pipeline, identifying distributors, channel partners, identify service providers like digital marketing agency, advertising agency, public relations agency.
UJA assists as under :
- For Entry into India : Once the structure under which the company operates is decided – UJA assists with setting up it’s commercial operations in India. This is done after a thorough assessment of the market – and then identifying distributor networks, potential customers, advertising agencies, public relation agencies.
- For Indian SME’s going international : Based on the potential markets – UJA advises the potential markets depending upon the product/service. Thereafter, the potential distributor networks and marketing channels are identified to commence operations.
- For domestic companies strengthening their operations locally / domestically: Depending upon the requirement of the company i.e to explore a particular new region within the India or launch of a new product – UJA identifies potential regions which would be suitable to the organization. On the basis of the regions selected – UJA through finds potential customers, distributors, channel partners and additionally – service providers like marketing agencies etc. to commence operations.