MCA Update: Director KYC
As per the latest notification on Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019,
1) E Form DIR-3 KYC:
i) E Form DIR-3 KYC is to be filed by an individual who holds DIN and is filing his KYC details for the first time or
ii) By the DIN holder who has already filed his KYC once in E form DIR-3 KYC but wants to update his details.
2) Web service DIR-3-KYC-WEB:
Web based DIR 3 KYC is to be used by the DIN holder who has submitted DIR-3 KYC E form in the previous financial year and no update is required in his details.
1) As per Rule 12A of Director’s KYC, every individual who have been allotted Director Identification Number (DIN) as on 31st March 2018:
i) If wants to update their details, will file E Form DIR-3 KYC
ii) If details are same as earlier filed DIR-3 KYC, will file web based DIR-3 KYC.
2) If an individual obtained DIN after 31st March, 2018, in such a case such individual shall file E Form DIR-3 KYC.
3) Due date of both E form and web service is 30th September, 2019
4) Late submission fees of INR 5,000/- if filed said form after due date as per the Companies (Registration of Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
5) Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019 is attached herewith.