UJA aims to understand the framework under which the organization operates and provides business consultancy to companies. Based on this understanding, UJA focuses to bring about validation of business plans and implement successful business strategies. In an ever changing and complex business environment, organizations are constantly striving to innovate, optimize business practices, grow and protect their businesses. It therefore becomes essential for organizations to collaborate with professionals who can offer valuable insights in order to achieve efficiency in terms of improvement in operations; capitalize on opportunities in the given regulatory framework and help deliver better working outcomes.
UJA assist business to ensure the right set up based on the type of business and audience they wish to target.
Company secretarial services
- Incorporation and registration of New Companies, Section 8 companies, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) in India, and outside India
- Alteration in Name / Object clause of Company , Change of status from Public Ltd to Private Ltd and vice a versa, Increase in Authorized share capital, allotment of shares through Rights Issue/Private Placement etc, shifting of registered office of company from one state to another / one RoC to another within the same state;
- Registration of Foreign Company (Branch Office / Liaison Office / Project Office)
- Conversion of a Partnership Firm/ Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) into a Company
- Assisting in making and filing petitions before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Regional Director, Registrar of Companies (RoC)
- Preparation of Minutes, Notices, Agenda and Resolutions for Board Meeting, Annual / Extra- Ordinary General Meeting and Committee Meetings
- Assisting in preparation of various registers like Register of Member, Register of Transfer, Register of Charges, Register of Director, Register of related party transaction, etc.
- Preparation and filing of various forms prescribed under companies act
- Liasoning with the office of RoC, RD and NCLT for obtaining various regulatory approvals
- Arranging Secretarial Compliance Certificate for Public, Private and Listed Companies
- Assisting in winding up/closure of companies in India
Under listing agreement
- Assisting in compliance of various Listing Clauses under the Listing Agreement
- Guiding on compliance of Clause – 49 of the Listing Agreement i.e. Corporate Governance
- Conducting Secretarial Audit (Quarterly / Half Yearly / Yearly) of Listed Companies for ensuring Listing/SEBI compliances
Under securities and exchange board of India (SEBI)
- Filing of various forms under SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 1997, SEBI Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 1992
- Advising on various SEBI Regulations like SEBI Takeover Code, SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, SEBI (ICDR)
- Regulations, 2009, SEBI Portfolio Managers Regulations, SEBI Broker Regulations with respect to IPO, Public Issue, Right Issue, Bonus Issue, Preferential Allotment, Qualified Institutional Placement, Delisting, etc.
- Obtaining various regulatory approvals from SEBI / BSE / NSE
- Assisting in Delisting of Companies from Stock Exchanges under SEBI (Delisting of Equity Shares)Regulations, 2009
Registration under laws
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN)
- Registration under Goods and Services Act (GST)
- Import Export Code (IEC Code); and other Registration as may be applicable;
- Registration under Shops and Establishment
- Registration under Professional Tax
- Registration under Provident Fund (PF), Employee State Insurance Act (ESI)
Compliance under FEMA
- Annual filing with Reserve Bank of India (RBI);
- Intimation to RBI on receipt of foreign remittance towards share capital and at the time of issuance of shares to foreign shareholders;
- Preparation and filing of various forms prescribed under FEMA.
UJA assists borrowers and financial institutions / banks in the settlement of accounts and NPA reduction, suggesting revival and rehabilitation schemes for sick units, including BIFR cases. Representing before Debt Recovery Tribunal Raising resources is a key area of our expertise and we assist in sourcing funds at the most competitive rates.
The basket of funding sources includes:
- Debt and equity placement
- IPO’s advisory services
- Project financing
- Turnaround financing
- Venture capital financing
- Capital restructuring
- Long term and working capital financing
- Raising foreign currency loans (including ECB’s)
- Raising private short-term finance from high net worth individuals
UJA works with top management to help them to take decisions to make a business profitable and successful on a wide range of strategic issues like, Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategies, Marketing, Diversification, Operations, HR and Marketing across various industries and sectors. Our advisers are domain specialists who provide the right direction that the management needs to take. For this, our team of experts work with top management in order to understand the critical aspects associated with business. On the basis of this understanding and evaluation, UJA helps clients to make informed decisions in order to make it successful on a wide range of strategic issues such as –
- Go – to – Market (GTM)
- Marketing and Branding;
- Human Resource Management
Our advisers are domain specialists and provide the right direction that the management needs to take.
A good marketing strategy is one of the key influential factors to determine the success of any organization. One of the biggest challenges which any organization is faced with is marketing. A good marketing strategy improves the visibility of the organization and helps it make its presence felt in the market. UJA understands this need and assists organization to implement a feasible marketing strategy in line with the organization goals and objectives. Based on the client requirement, UJA helps develop a comprehensive marketing strategy, determining pull – push strategies, GTM (Go To Market) digital marketing. Our teams of professionals develop a viable market strategy consisting of all the 4 Ps – Product, Pricing, Promotions and Place to order. We also assist companies in developing a branding strategy that adds value to the company.
Companies build brands to create a brand equity that has a monetary value. In a competitive market place, the key to long term growth is branding. At the heart of branding is differentiation. UJA’s branding experts assist companies in their quest to grow by advising on branding strategies as a part their strategic long term growth. UJA guides in creating the brand’s roadmap from creating the brand’s DNA.
Digital marketing has been a key to cost effective marketing and outreach. UJA assists in preparing a digital marketing strategy in today’s wired world that includes effective use of various digital marketing components like SEO, social media, ORM, email marketing etc.
Human resource management
UJA helps companies in developing a comprehensive HR strategy that includes
- Talent Acquisition and retention
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Benefits and compensation
UJA also assists in drafting, Structuring and Vetting HR Policies in line with the organizational goals; Tax efficient salary structures; Drafting Confidentiality and Data Protection Policies of the organization with regard to HR Policies; Drafting Expatriate Employment Agreements; Advise HR related sensitive terminations and developing strategy and separation or exit of senior management personnel