MCA is launching Second set of Company Forms covering 56 forms in two different lots on updated version (3):
|2||Subject||Launching of forms on V3 portal of MCA.|
|3||Brief description||For Better service, Ministry of Corporate Affairs decided to launch set of 56 Forms on V3 Portal of MCA in two different lots on 9th and 23rd January, 2023|
The following forms relating to the incorporation of a company will be rolled-out on 09th January 2023:
• SPICe+ PART A,
• SPICe+ PART B,
• AGILE PRO-S,
• INC-9 and
To facilitate implementation of these forms in V3 MCA21 portal, stakeholders are advised to note the following points:
1) Company e-Filings on V2 portal will be disabled from 07th January 2023 12:00 AM to 08th January 2023 11:59 pm for 10 forms which are planned for roll-out on 09th January 2023.
2) Company e-Filings on V2 portal will be disabled from 07th January 2023 12:00 AM to 22nd January 2023 11:59 pm for 46 forms which
are planned for roll-out on 23rd January 2023.
3) All stakeholders are advised to ensure that there are no SRNs in pending payment and Resubmission status.
4) Offline payments for the above 56 forms in V2 using Pay later option has been stopped from 28th December 2022 12:00 AM.
5) In view of the upcoming launch of 56 Company forms, V3 portal will not be available from 07th January 2023 12:00 AM to 08th
January 2023 11:59 PM due to 10 company incorporation forms roll-out and from 21st January 2023 to 22nd January 2023 for 46
company forms roll-out.
6) V2 Portal for company filing will remain available for all the forms excluding above mentioned 56 forms.